* Meet our Hiring Managers in person.
* Visit us on Wednesday November 14th at 10:00 AM
* Click Apply now for the location address.
Marriott Vacation Club is now hiring Vacation Reservation Advisors to join our Orlando team!
Your starting pay is $9/hour plus commissions.
As a Vacation Reservation Advisor you will:
• Communicate with potential owners via telephone to set up preview package sales/tours.
• Explain details and requirements related to attending a sales presentation to potential owners and verify that individuals meet eligibility requirements.
• Overcome potential owner objections while maintaining a polite and enthusiastic demeanor.
• Encourage guests or callers to purchase or schedule preview package sales/tours.
• Check availability of accommodations and dates, including finding alternative dates or options if first choice is not available.
• Answer guest questions about property facilities/services.
• Contact appropriate individual or department (e.g., Sales, Data Administration, Accounting) as necessary to resolve guest calls, requests, or problems.
• Follow all company policies and procedures; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
• Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
• Speak with others using clear and professional language; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
• Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
• Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
• Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
* Come Meet our Hiring Manager in person.
* Visit us on Wednesday September 26th at 10AM!
* Click "Apply Now" for the location address.
Thank you for your interest in Marriott Vacation Club, and we look forward to meeting you!
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.