Sorry, this job has expired.
Full time, Part time
* Meet our Hiring Managers in person.
* Visit us on Wednesday November 14th at 10:00 AM
* Click Apply now for the location address.
Are you ready to start your dream job by making others' vacation dreams come true?
Marriott Vacation Club, part of the Marriott Vacations Worldwide family of brands, is a world premier vacation ownership organization with resorts at destinations around the globe. Join our call center sales team and help deliver unforgettable experiences that make vacation dreams come true.
We are now hiring Vacation Planners to join our team.
As a Vacation Planner you will:
• Introduce and promote the Marriott Vacation Club brand to sell vacation ownership preview packages over the phone.
• Answer questions about vacation destinations and Marriott Vacation Club resort facilities and services.
• Check the availability of accommodations and dates, and suggesting alternatives when the first choice is not available.
• Promote accommodation upgrades and extra nights to drive additional revenue when available.
• Clearly explain the requirements for purchasing a preview package and attending a vacation ownership sales presentation.
• Verify individuals or couples meet the Marriott Vacation Club eligibility requirements.
• Leverage guest loyalty to the Marriott International and Marriott Vacation Club brands and to persuade callers to purchase the vacation ownership preview package. Confidently ask the potential owner to purchase the package.
• Follow all Marriott Vacation Club call center and Marriott Vacations Worldwide policies and procedures; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets. Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
• Speak with others using clear and professional language; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
• Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
• Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
• Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
• Use sales techniques to overcome objections while maintaining a polite and enthusiastic demeanor.
• Contact an appropriate call center individual, leader or department to resolve guest calls, requests, or problems.
* Come Meet our Hiring Manager in person.
* Visit us on Wednesday September 26th at 10AM!
* Click "Apply Now" for the location address.
Thank you for your interest in Marriott Vacation Club, and we look forward to meeting you!
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.