Customer Service Representative
Sorry, this job has expired.
Come meet our hiring manager in person on Tuesday, July 24th, from 10am to 2pm.
Click "Apply now" for the location address.
Marriott Vacation Club, part of the Marriott Vacations Worldwide family of brands, is a world premier vacation ownership organization with resorts at destinations around the globe. Join our call center sales team and help deliver unforgettable experiences that make vacation dreams come true.
As a Customer Service Representative you will:
• Promote awareness of brand image internally and externally.
• Use sales techniques that maximize revenue while maintaining existing guest loyalty to Marriott, including up-selling.
• Explain details and requirements related to attending a sales presentation to potential owners and verify that individuals meet eligibility requirements.
• Overcome potential owner objections while maintaining a polite and enthusiastic demeanor.
• Encourage guests or callers to purchase or schedule preview package sales/tours.
• Follow all company policies and procedures; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
• Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
• Speak with others using clear and professional language; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
• Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
• Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
• Answer guest questions about property facilities/services. Contact appropriate individual or department (e.g., Sales, Data Administration, Accounting) as necessary to resolve guest calls, requests, or problems.
• Communicate with potential owners via telephone to set up preview package sales/tours.
• Check availability of accommodations and dates, including finding alternative dates or options if first choice is not available.
• Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
Come meet our hiring manager in person on Tuesday, July 24th, from 10am to 2pm. Click "Apply now" for the location address.
Thank you for your interest in Marriott Vacation Club, and we look forward to meeting you!
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.